Wednesday, February 26, 2014

WORD

Genesis 15:1 After these things, the word of the Lord came to Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram, I am your Shield, your abundant compensation, and your reward shall be exceedingly great.

Genesis 15:4 And behold, the word of the Lord came to him, saying, This man shall not be your heir, but he who shall come from your own body shall be your heir.

Genesis 27:13 But his mother said to him, On me be your curse, my son; only obey my word and go, fetch them to me.

Genesis 37:14 And [Jacob] said to him, Go, I pray you, see whether everything is all right with your brothers and with the flock; then come back and bring me word.  So he sent him out of the Hebron Valley, and he came to Shechem.

Genesis 41:40 You shall have charge over my house, and all my people shall be governed according to your word [with reverence, submission, and obedience].  Only in matters of the throne will I be greater than you are.

Genesis 44:18 Then Judah came close to [Joseph] and said, O my lord, let your servant, I pray you, speak a word to you in private, and let not your anger blaze against your servant, for you are as Pharaoh [so I will speak as if directly to him].

Exodus 8:13 And the Lord did according to the word of Moses, and the frogs died out of the houses, out of the courtyards and villages, and out of the fields.

Exodus 9:20 Then he who feared the word of the Lord among the servants of Pharaoh made his servants and his livestock flee into the houses and shelters.

Exodus 9:21 And he who ignored the word of the Lord left his servants and his livestock in the field.

Exodus 12:35 The Israelites did according to the word of Moses; and they [urgently] asked of the Egyptians jewels of silver and of gold, and clothing.

Exodus 22:11 Then an oath before the Lord shall be required between the two that the man has not taken his neighbor's property; and the owner of it shall accept his word and not require him to make good the loss.

Exodus 32:28 And the sons of Levi did according to the word of Moses; and there fell of the people that day about 3000 men.

Leviticus 10:7 And you shall not go out from the door of the Tent of Meeting, lest you die, for the Lord's anointing oil is upon you.  And they did according to Moses' word.

Numbers 3:16 So Moses numbered them as he was commanded by the word of the Lord.

Numbers 11:23 The Lord said to Moses, Has the Lord's hand (His ability and power) become short (thwarted and inadequate)?  You shall see now whether My word shall come to pass for you or not.

Numbers 13:26 They came to Moses and Aaron and to all the Israelite congregation in the Wilderness of Paran at Kadesh, and brought them word, and showed them the land's fruit.

Numbers 14:20 And the Lord said, I have pardoned according to your word.

Numbers 15:31 Because he has despised and rejected the word of the Lord, and has broken His commandment, that person shall be utterly cut off; his iniquity shall be upon him.

Numbers 22:8 And he said to them, Lodge here tonight and I will bring you word as the Lord may speak to me.  And the princes of Moab abode with Balaam [that night].

Numbers 22:18 And Balaam answered the servants of Balak, If Balak would give me his house full of silver and gold, I cannot go beyond the word of the Lord my God, to do less or more.

Numbers 22:38 And Balaam said to Balak, Indeed I have come to you, but do I now have any power at all to say anything?  The word that God puts in my mouth, that shall I speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment